Ball Chiropractic Center specializes in Advanced Atlas Orthogonal. This upper cervical treatment technique is a very gentle, effective approach to renewed health and relief of discomfort without manipulation.
The strength of this technique comes from the analysis of cervical x-rays and a sound wave vibration emitted from a percussion instrument that restores balance without cracking or popping! This specialized upper cervical treatment can be effective for scoliosis, migraine-headaches, pain, ADHD, arthritis and many other skeletal and nerve issues.
3 Days to a New You
Getting your health back can be as simple as 1-2-3. To benefit from Atlas Orthogonal treatment so you can start feeling better, have a look at the 3 Days to a New You Program below.
Day 1 – Are You a Candidate?
- If you are a candidate for atlas correction, we take digital x-rays of your skull and neck, measure the angle and severity of imbalance, and find the precise location for your unique correction.
- If your spine is out of alignment, you’re probably a candidate.
Day 2 – Findings and Correction
- Your imbalances, unique anatomy, correction goals and care recommendations are thoroughly reviewed by our experienced chiropractic professionals.
- You’ll receive an adjustment and have a follow-up digital x-ray to confirm that you’re in alignment.
Day 3 – Assessment and Review
- Your body’s ability to hold the correction will be assessed, and you’ll receive recommendations and expert advice on how to support your healing process so you’ll get the most out of your visits saving you time and money.
- Follow-up care depends on your body’s ability to hold the correction.
Over time, the cumulative health benefits allow your body to heal. In this way, you’ll benefit from chiropractic care, the natural form of health care offering lasting results without the risk of dangerous side effects. For this specialty treatment, Ball Chiropractic Center serves the greater SF Bay Area including El Cerrito, Oakland, San Francisco and San Rafael.